Indiana DOT Selection
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) recently selected Corradino to design five small structure replacements in the Crawfordsville District. The services include: environmental document preparation; hydraulic analysis; waters report; permit applications; plan development and utility coordination. The projects, estimated at almost $5 million to construct, are at the following locations:
- US 421, south of SR 47 in Boone County;
- US 421, south of SR 28 south junction in Clinton County;
- US 136, east of SR 267 in Hendricks County; US 40, 3.00 miles east of SR 75 in Hendricks County
- US 40, west of SR 75 in Putnam County
- US 40, east of SR 75 in Hendricks County.
Indiana Department of Transportation